Corporate Tax Manager - Infrastructure
Job Description Summary:
Come and think independently with an organisation that's doing the same. We're determined to help shape a Vibrant Economy in the UK and beyond. It's why we empower our people to bring new ideas to the table and take the lead in driving them forward. It's invigorating. It's inspiring. It's creating opportunities every day for our clients, our business, and everyone here. So bring your passion, ambitions and ideas, and together, let's make change happen. The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications. Job Description: The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.
Our infrastructure team helps to transform our clients' portfolios into greater assets. We work with investment funds, construction, large-scale accommodation projects, care homes, private equity and financing project structure transactions for investors, developers, funders and occupiers. Our commercial approach to the needs of our clients, provides the best possible chance of success in today's market. We take the time to get to know our clients so we can deliver tailor-made solutions. Main responsibilities:
As a Manager or Senior Manager within Grant Thornton's Infrastructure tax function, you will undertake a tax advisory led position and you will advise on our clients' tax transactions and due diligence projects. With a focus on tax transactions, your role will include:
Who we're looking for:
- Tax structuring - helping our clients to buy and sell assets in a tax efficient manner
- Tax planning and due diligence services on transactions
- Tax advice on leases
- Participate and lead in business development initiatives and proposal activity
- Tax compliance - advising our clients about on-going requirements including non-resident landlord schemes
- you'll have gained experience working within a professional services environment ( ideally within a tax transactional focused position)
- you'll have reviewed work and supervised staff in a tax environment
- you'll possess leadership and mentoring capability and be able to lead and coach junior staff with a commitment to their development
- you'll possess working knowledge of UK corporate tax legislation (in-bound and out-bound tax issues) (minimum requirement)
- you'll have achieved your ACA/CTA qualification (minimum requirement)
Passionate about supporting, advising and helping businesses achieve their potential, you'll be someone who wants to make a difference and shape your career and a Vibrant Economy. You'll have strong technical skills and experience of providing clients with quality services.
You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions. You should be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues. You must also share our CLEARR values - Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
We're looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
- Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
- We create sustainable value for our clients
- We are better together
- Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
- We never compromise on quality
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you'll be able to progress your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and beyond. You'll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs. Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we're better together.