Private Client - Trust Tax - Senior Associate - Newcastle
Who we are looking for? We are looking for an experienced Senior Associate to join our trust compliance team. The team, which deals with the UK compliance requirements for both onshore and offshore trusts, is growing rapidly and we are looking for a high quality candidate to help service our impressive and growing client list. We provide trust accounting, trustee administration services and tax compliance services to trustees.
About the role You will be working within a team specialising in delivering trust compliance direct to clients and their advisers.
Core focus areas of the role include:
- Engagement Management: You will have responsibility for reviewing accounts, banking and tax returns and other tax calculations within tight timeframes.
- Finances: You will be supporting the financial management and profitability of client engagements through maintaining efficiency and highlighting opportunities.
- Personal technical development: You will be expected to stay current with technical developments including changes in tax and accounting law and legislation in the UK.
- Network Development: You will establish your reputation within the firm and the external market as a trust specialist and use these networks to identify client opportunities and to assist with growing the business.
Essential skills: The following skills are required for this role:
- Excellent interpersonal skills both oral and written
- Previously worked in the trustee and/or private client tax space with experience of delivering accounts and compliance to trustees
- Demonstrated ability to develop, train and motivate junior staff
- ATT, CTA. AAT or ACA qualified
We help organisations and the people who run them answer the big business questions. How should we raise finance? Where should we be based? How should we reward our people? With some 3,300 experts whose expertise covers every conceivable area of taxation, we're one of the UK's leading tax practices. Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work ( ie temporary or day rate contracting)? The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply Diversity
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/diversity