Solutions Architect – Financial Services, Solution Design, Enterprise Architecture, Complex Technical Landscapes, Business Analysis Our client, a top tier investment bank, is seeking an experienced Solutions Architect to join their Payments Team on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an international
team and undertake solution design work to re-engineer a complex legacy payments platform.
We are looking for a Full Stack Solutions Architect, who can work on all tiers of the business within complex technical landscapes and has an appreciation of enterprise architecture.
You will be charged with translating business requirements into technical solutions, working directly with the business to design and deliver modern solutions that can be easily enhanced/upgraded to ensure they will provide business value far into the future. Required skills:
- Experience dealing with complex technical landscapes
- Significant experience translating businesses requirements into architectural solutions
- The ability to build a product from scratch to accommodate the needs of the business
- Exposure to the realms of Enterprise Architecture
- Strong understanding of stakeholder management
- Financial Services experience (payments exposure is not essential, but ideal)
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.