Selby Jennings are working on behalf of a market leading Macro Economic Research Provider looking to build out their team with the acquisition of an Senior Account Manager. Here you will work directly alongside the Global Head of Key Accounts. Here your primary focus will be to effectively manage, grow and enhance existing relationships throughout the France & Benelux markets. Here you will also focus on building new business throughout both existing and new clients.
Responsibilities of the Senior Account Manager:
- Identification and development of new sales opportunities within existing accounts
- Effectively leverage existing relationships with the aim to upsell and cross sell
- Deliver/Exceed annual sales and revenue targets for a defined territory.
- Proactively driving pipeline volume, accelerating sales cycle and increasing conversion ratios
- Establishment and maintenance of close customer relationships with users and decision makers at all levels of the hierarchy to increase sales and increase customer satisfaction
- Creation and implementation of subject-specific presentations focusing on data solutions
- Careful management and maintenance of customer data in the CRM system
- Coordination and development of customer projects, especially against the background of digitization in the banking environment
Requirements of the Senior Account Manager:
- Subscription sales experience ideal, within data, SaaS or research.
- At least 6 years of sales experience in Financial Markets combined with understanding of products, solutions, structures, trends, work flows and business models in the financial industry
- Fluency in French is a must
- Excellent sales skills (identification, development and articulation of proposition / advisory sales) as "Trusted Advisor" at all levels of the hierarchy
- Communicative and contact-strong personality with pronounced presentation and sales skills, entrepreneurial thinking and acting as well as the ability to recognize customer needs and to structure comprehensible complex relationships