- Jul 29, 2022
Exclusively recruiting for a Treasury Manager to work as part of a friendly, dynamic and growing finance team, managing the Treasury function and supervision of a Finance Assistant
Exclusively recruiting for a Treasury Manager to work as part of a friendly, dynamic and growing finance team. Remote working with occasional days in the office per month, managing the Treasury function in a not-for-profit, where you can truly make a difference.
- Primary contact with bank for queries and maintenance issues.
- Maintaining the cashbook records for all accounts and ensuring these are accurately posted into the accounting system.
- Reconciliation of bank statements to general ledger and ensuring suspense accounts are reconciled/cleared monthly.
- Ensuring payment runs are done in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Day to day management of a Finance Assistant.
- Managing the grant payment process.
- Preparation of monthly cashflow reporting.
- Support internal and external audit processes.
- Continually monitor and review internal processes and controls and make recommendations on ways to improve efficiencies within the accounting department.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- AAT qualified or equivalent level of experience
- Not-for-profit sector experience
- Microsoft Excel skills (intermediate level)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate with all levels of staff
- Strong attention to detail and organisation skills
- Self-motivated and flexible in approach
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.