Change Accountancy & Finance are currently working in partnership with a high growth business based the in the Stirling area that require 3 x Purchase ledgers clerks to join their growing finance team on a permanent basis.
The role is suited to someone who is used to working in a busy environment, dealing with high volume invoices on day to day and able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of all Microsoft packages.
1. Process Purchase Invoices/Credit Notes accurately and within prescribed time frames to ensure contractual compliance where possible.
2. Reconciliation of the Purchase Ledger to the General Ledger within agreed timescales.
3. Reconciliation of Supplier statements.
4. Raise and process BACS payment runs and manual cheques when required.
5. Ensure appropriate authorisation procedures are adhered to.
6. Respond and liaise with Suppliers to resolve any queries.
7. Ensure all written and computer work/input is completed accurately.
In return my client is offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits. If the above fits your criteria please get in touch ASAP as we will be holding interviews over the next week.