- Market Standards
- burgess hill, west sussex, England, United Kingdom burgess hill, west sussex England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions UK Ltd
- 20 May 18 2018-05-20
Analytics and Information Management Are you interested in a career in our Analytics and Information Management (AIM) practice? From strategy to delivery our AIM practice experts offer Strategic, advisory and management consulting across Enterprise Information Management, business intelligence and analytics Strategic, advisory and implementation services for next generation technologies such as Big Data analytics, mobile and cloud BI Enterprise performance management solutions spanning business strategy and enterprise metrics definitions End-to-end information management services including data management, data integration, data quality and data governance
- Work on development related activities using Talend, reddis, ignite/post gre sql; BI tool as tableau across the global projects.
- Provide ongoing user engagement & support in ensuring project consistency across different areas within the bank.
- Liaise with Project Managers, development, QA, and Release teams globally to plan, define and execute requirements.
- Maintain up to date knowledge on system infrastructure and capabilities and interdependencies in the Bank.
- Working with various upstream BAs, PMs and IT.
- Work as a member of an effective team, contributing to ad hoc requests without losing focus on primary objectives.
Skills & Profile Description:
- Strong development experience will be key to success and will be comfortable dealing with stakeholders and collaborators of various departments.
- Mandatory skills Talend, reddis, ignite/post gre sql; BI tool as tableau
- Experience and confidence to discuss application issues convincingly with senior management
- Strong collaboration skills working across boundaries and building strong, long term, working relationships
- Good team player with a proven ability to deliver timely and high quality work.
- Takes ownership and pro-actively drives work-streams forward to successful completion.
- Flexible approach to work including the ability to handle multiple tasks effectively.
- Able to build strong working relationships with the business, IT and senior managers.
- Understanding and experience in project lifecycle techniques.
- Highly analytical with a strong attention to detail.
- Proven problem solving skills with the ability to think independently and under pressure
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills.
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.