- Be a member of the Enterprise Business Analytics group.
- Conduct analytical business solutions by translating data into actionable analytical solutions and promote information-based decision-making recommendations to support SVB's strategic goals.
- Design and create an information foundation with the purpose of developing analytical solutions and predictive modeling.
- Responsible for complex data mining efforts to discover patterns in large sets of data.
- Analyze the data trends as it relates to the industry and specific markets, and synthesize intelligence into communicable reports.
- Incorporate machine learning, statistical modeling, visualization and analytics tools and database systems into the development of processes and techniques to use data effectively and efficiently.
- Identify and explore relevant data sources, and apply data mining techniques and methodologies to improve business and managerial understanding of available information.
- Analyze and devise methods for predicting both specific client behavior and broad movements in the industry and marketplace by customers, competitors, and other parties of interest.
- Engage in data management, data transformation and other activities related to business intelligence.
- Create business intelligence systems and tools for identifying data patterns and trends from available information sources.
- Extract and transform those data patterns and trends into visualized models and simulations.
- Regularly test, verify and update data management system and methodologies.
Bachelor degree in Business Analytics, Engineering, Statistics, Operational Research or a related technical field and 6 years of experience in the job offered or a related occupation.
In the alternative, employer will accept a Master's degree in Business Analytics, Engineering, Statistics, Operational Research or a related technical field and 3 years of experience in the job offered or a related occupation.