Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Developer - Reporting & Analytics Job Location US-CA-Chico ID 2019-7214 Group Operations Management Type Regular Full-Time
The Business Intelligence Report Developer will be responsible for working on a wide variety of projects for both internal and external clients. This role requires a solid background in database design and advanced SQL query syntax. This hands-on role requires advanced techniques/skills in SQL Reporting and utilizes various reporting tools to develop ad-hoc and standardized reports that meet client specifications. The developer that fills this role needs to add value to the overall performance of the company by developing comprehensible reports that reveal trends, identify losses and prove useful to Senior Management to assist with improving the company’s bottom line.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the data structures within the CareRadius suite
- Actively participates in team meetings and maintains accurate status of responsibilities – leading by example and being enthusiastic about getting the job done.
- Train and support colleagues in the use of self-service data exploration and visualization tools
- Must have a customer-focused, energetic attitude and constantly be willing to take initiative to solve problems and discover solutions without prompting from management staff.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) and ability to interact with and effectively address concerns from upper management.
- Self-directed and motivated – able to determine what needs to be done and gets it done.
- Comfortable gathering requirements from non-tech savvy business users at all levels of a company (executive to end user).
- Define and develop new data models when needed
- Develop custom and Ad-hoc reports based on requirements provided by both clients and internal stakeholders
- Skilled at building complex reports and debugging complex SQL statements to meet the requirements of the user
Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated understanding of SDLC’s and use of revision control systems (SVN).
- Ability to express business and technical concepts clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills with the ability to gather reporting requirements from a diverse group of users.
- Design, build, test and optimize reports developed in SSRS, Crystal and Dundas, working closely with users and the DBA to meet design and performance criteria.
- Ability to perform report design and delivery suggestions based on user feedback to provide an optimal balance between business requirements, data availability and technical capabilities.
- Self-discipline and internal motivation to complete projects and tasks on time without constant supervision and guidance on individual tasks.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred or equivalent experience with Microsoft Certification.
- Minimum 3 – 4 years commercial software development experience, healthcare, or insurance industry required.
- 3 years development experience in Oracle SQL
- 3+ years experience creating reports with Crystal Reports (10.0 and .NET) – experience migrating to SSRS preferred.
EEO Statement EEO/Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabilities Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS