Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Sharepoint Developer - Temporary Location US-CA-El Monte Job ID 2019-7069 Category Information Technology Position Type Temporary
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is seeking a Temporary Sharepoint Developer. The Sharepoint Developer will design, develop, implement, and maintain SharePoint 2013 and/or SharePoint Online based solutions, web parts, services and custom SharePoint hosted and provider hosted apps.
- Develop and maintain documentation pertaining to standards, procedures and techniques for administration, change management, and problem resolution.
- Assist in project development, defining technical requirements and developing solutions.
- Consult on SharePoint customization projects and provide business case analysis for using out-of-box functionality and development through SharePoint designer or customized solutions.
- Oversee content management integration, portals, collaboration environments, business process or other solutions including search, records management, dash boarding, and business intelligence.
- Must be able to define configuration management processes for SharePoint.
- Test SharePoint developed applications.
- A minimum of three years application development experience with SharePoint Server, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Online, Web Services, security, instrumentation, exception handling, and SharePoint branding.
- Experience working and supporting large, complex or enterprise-wide solutions.
- Experience working in a SDLC environment.
- In depth understanding of Unit Test, System test, and User Acceptance testing.
- In depth understanding of configuration, change management and source control.
- Able to present solutions to clients.
- Able to develop technical and project-related documentation.
- Willing to write detailed documentation and adhere to corporate standards/change management policies.
- Able to work on a team or independently in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated experience and success managing projects.
- Planning and administration of project tasks and dependencies.
- Facilitating cross-functional requirement gathering meetings.
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills, with the ability to seek out and find alternate solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or Equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 5+ years of Microsoft.NET development with a minimum of 3+ years of pure SharePoint development, configuration and implementation experience on enterprise initiatives.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of SharePoint 2013 including Branding, Content Management, Workflow, BCS, InfoPath, Search, Records Management, Office Integration, and Excel Services.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? for general consideration. East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS