Learning and Talent Program Analyst
Title: Learningand Talent Program Analyst
Do you thrive ina faced-paced organization? Do you have a reputation of getting thingsdone with excellence? Do you enjoy learningnew things and growing your skills? This may be the role for you! CeteraFinancial Group is seeking a Learning and Talent Program Analyst, withsuperior communication, organization, prioritization and critical-thinkingabilities to be part of the Human Resources team at a growing financialservices firm.
This role is partof the Human Resources team and reports directly to the VP, Head of Learning,Talent and Culture. This role offers the opportunity to develop and demonstratea diverse set of skills and contribute across a broad breadth of HR/TalentManagement disciplines.
This team isresponsible for all enterprise Learning, Talent and Culture programs, includingbut not limited to: Employee Experience, Engagement and Recognition; EmployeeCommunications; Manager and Team Member Training; Performance Management;Career Development; Talent/Succession Planning and Diversity & Inclusion.
The idealcandidate must thrive in a fast-paced environment; be able to applycritical-thinking to making decisions and solving problems; be highly organizedand able to manage and prioritize a wide range of tasks; have superior writtenand verbal communication skills, have an aptitude for technology anddemonstrate fierce ownership over tasks and strive for excellence in deliveringresults.
Whatyou will do:
Learning Administration -50%
- Manage administration of the Oracle Learning Management System (LMS) (e.g. course and curriculum upload, assignment, tracking, reporting and maintenance).
- Maintain responsibility for training administration, including but not limited to: managing training schedules, coordinating training event logistics (including zoom webinars), materials preparation and training records maintenance.
- Serve as training producer during live webinar training sessions (Zoom) and opportunity to facilitate recorded and live training sessions.
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert on department training guides (e.g. be able to document a process flow (MS VISIO), create and update training guides, take screenshots, simplifying content, design, and following brand guidelines.
- Assist in creating an organization system for training course materials, documents, reports, etc. to increase usability and access to information more easily (e.g. Shared Drive, SharePoint, MS Teams, etc.).
- Design and regularly maintain department monthly status reports, to include raw data, MS Excel data manipulation (VLOOKUP, PIVOT, etc.), analyzing data and creating summary level/status reports for management and Executive Team (PPT).
- Assist in creating written and visual communications to represent department offerings and results (e.g. emails to all employee and managers, PPT training materials, job aids, satisfaction surveys (SurveyMonkey).
Talent Management Program Support -30%
- Manage administration of all enterprise Learning, Talent and Culture programs (as listed above) to include program and system support; reporting, metrics and analytics.
- Support Internal Communications (e.g. draft internal communications to all employees, manage internal intranet pages, support logistics for All Employee calls, etc.).
- Recommend and implement process improvements to maximize efficiencies of internal processes, including documenting operating procedures and user guides.
- Manage online survey tool account to design, create and maintain evaluation surveys to collect, analyze and communicate results.
HR Projects 20%
What you need to have:
- Support the broader HR team with special projects and initiatives.
- Serve as project team member for HR applications and system support.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of experience working in HR, Talent Management or Trainingpreferred
- Ability to work independently, with a virtual team across multiple locations
- Self-starter with high energy, creativity, and ability to operate in ambiguity
- Communicates effectively in visual, oral and written form; uses active listening skills
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects and time effectively
- Meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong execution skills to deliver work with high standards of excellence
- Builds relationships and interacts effectively with peers and business partners
- Ability to provide and receive constructive and positive feedback from all stakeholders
- Demonstrates learning agility and able to implement feedback to realize desired results
- Strong aptitude for technology and experience working with enterprise technology
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- PowerPoint clear and creative verbal and visual depiction of information
- Excel reporting, formulas, analytics, data validation (e.g. VLOOKUP, PIVOT)
- Word general communications, including job aids
- Outlook managing schedules/calendars
- Visio create process flows
- Knowledge and experience with Learning Management Systems (Oracle Preferred)
- Proficiency in Articulate/Captivate or other trainingweb-authoring tools preferred
- Desire to make an impact in a growing organization, while having fun!
AboutCetera Financial Group:
® ("Cetera") isa leading network of independent retail broker-dealers empowering the deliveryof objective financial advice to individuals, families and company retirementplans across the country through trusted financial advisors and financialinstitutions. Cetera is the second-largest independent financial advisornetwork in the nation by number of advisors, as well as a leading provider ofretail services to the investment programs of banks and credit unions.
Through its multiple distinctfirms, Cetera offers independent and institutions-based advisors the benefitsof a large, established broker-dealer and registered investment adviser, whileserving advisors and institutions in a way that is customized to their needsand aspirations. Advisor support resources offered through Cetera includeaward-winning wealth management and advisory platforms, comprehensivebroker-dealer and registered investment adviser services, practice managementsupport and innovative technology.
"" refers to thenetwork of retail independent broker-dealers encompassing, among others, , , , and .
Cetera Financial Group iscommitted to providing an equal employment opportunity for all applicants andemployees. For us, this is the only acceptable way to do business. Accordingly,all employment decisions at the Cetera Financial Group, including thoserelating to hiring, promotion, transfers, benefits, compensation, andplacement, will be made without regard to race, color, ancestry, nationalorigin, citizenship, age, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition,pregnancy, genetic characteristics, religion, religious dress and/or grooming,gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status,U.S. military status, political affiliation, or any other class protected bystate and/or federal law.
Agencies please note: thisrecruitment assignment is being managed directly by Ceteras Talent Acquisitionteam. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instancewe require additional talent options. Your respect for this process isappreciated.
Please review our for further details on what information we collect and thepurposes for collection. Primary Location:
US-CA-El Segundo Work Locations: Job:
Human Resources Organization:
Cetera Financial Group Schedule:
Full-time Job Posting:
Sep 9, 2020, 12:47:19 PM