Real Estate Assistant
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Administrative Assistant, Real Estate Job Locations US-CA-Los Angeles Job ID 2019-1839 Job Department Real Estate
Based in downtown Los Angeles, the Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to several members of the Real Estate department.
- Answering and managing incoming phone calls, faxes and mail;
- Maintaining calendars and scheduling meetings and conference calls;
- Scheduling travel arrangements and preparing detailed itineraries as needed;
- Reviewing, preparing and managing expense reports;
- Maintaining contact databases;
- Processing correspondence and letters;
- Reviewing, tracking and maintaining documents such as funding memos; following-up to obtain information as necessary;
- Reviewing and maintaining expenses for investment properties;
- Developing and maintaining electronic and non-electronic filing systems;
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations;
- Creating and maintaining reports in Excel and other applications;
- Managing legal bills and invoices; and
- Performing other administrative duties as needed, such as faxing, copying and ordering supplies.
- Opportunity to take on additional administrative responsibilities for asset management team
- 5 to 7 years relevant experience, some experience within real estate or financial services preferred; Individual will be required to obtain notary license;
- Outstanding follow-up and organizational skills with a strong attention-to-detail;
- Proven ability to manage tasks with competing priorities and deadlines, independently determining order of priority and self-initiating other value-added tasks;
- Possess analytical skills and the ability to manage project-based work; and
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, with an emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
- Self-starter with a proven ability to take initiative;
- Hard-working with strong dedication to the position and company; and
- Team-oriented with strong integrity and professionalism.
Bachelor’s degree is required.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS