Senior Manager, Customer
Senior Manager, Customer Experience Salesforce
1000 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 1100
Los Angeles, California, 90017
Senior Manager, Customer Experience Salesforce
1000 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 1140
Los Angeles, California, 93060
West Monroe isn’t a start-up consulting firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better.
If you are looking to be a “behind the scenes” technologist, this isn’t the place for you. We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Our consultants work on front lines – partnering with clients to deliver game-changing solutions in the most dynamic industries. Sound interesting? Then West Monroe Partners just might be the place for you.
West Monroe’s OneCX Approach
At West Monroe Partners, we collaborate across practices and offerings. Within our Customer Experience (CX) practice, we take a OneCX approach by delivering offerings to our clients that are not built in a silo, but are more transformational across teams and capabilities. CX team members get the opportunity to transform our client's customer experience journey through multi-disciplinary solutions including High Performance Contact Center, Salesforce (CRM), and Strategy. As a new hire, you’ll gain exposure to other non-core areas within CX, while continuing to build depth and expertise within your specialty.
Think you’re up to the challenge?
West Monroe Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Manager with expertise in CRM business consulting to join our Customer Experience Practice in Los Angeles. The Senior Manager will be responsible as the engagement lead and will be leading project teams who are gathering requirements, designing solutions, and implementing configurations on Salesforce. The Senior Manager also develops methodology and best practices with the national Customer Experience practice team, and actively leads and participates in CRM business development opportunities. The ideal candidates will have a minimum of ten years consulting to Fortune 500 and/or middle-market companies and will have led and managed CRM engagements across several industries.
- Serve as Engagement Lead for several key clients responsible for overall client project delivery and account growth
- Communicate and report project status to C-level executives and IT management, including budget, risks and general business issues
- Report budget and monitor project financials
- Mentor and manage teams of Managers and Junior Consultants to be able to keep the project on time as well as QA of work done by the team
- Understand CRM technologies being used on a project to be able to direct how to design, develop, test, and implement a technical implementation project
- Quickly respond to client requests for immediate issues while also being able to drive projects to completion
- Analyze each client's specific request and determine the underlying problem and recommend proper solutions
- On larger engagements, be able to work with larger management teams and determine independencies between the West Monroe project and other external initiatives
- On smaller engagements, be able to work hands-on in creating deliverables which could include strategy, design, development, testing application and delivering training
- Build strong client relationships and rapport with client leadership to build account over time and overall portfolio of projects
People and Practice Development:
- Identify strengths and issues; drive and develop better behavior to create strong consultants and managers
- Participate actively in the recruiting process for other consultants and managers
- Drive the development and enhancement of WMP’s methodologies and approaches to client delivery and provide thought leadership for internal practice development
- Coach and manage other consultants and managers and participate actively in the annual review process
- Create and publish a variety of blogs, white papers, and other thought-leadership on relevant CRM and Customer Experience topics
- Actively lead and participate in business development with prospective clients including solution definition, pre-sales, estimating, negotiating and project planning all to achieve revenue goals at the Senior Manager level
- Present solutions and proposals to clients and prospects
- Understand business needs and requirements and help turn those goals into tangible deliverables including projects and detailed proposals, requirements specifications, design deliverables, status reports and project plans
- Create work plans, pricing estimates, and risk assessments for prospects
- Actively build a professional network and affiliate network in the local community
Successfully manage alliance relationships:
- Partner closely with West Monroe solution lines outside of Customer Experience and understand their offerings in order to explain the value proposition of West Monroe
- Responsible for key client relationships and growing those accounts within Customer Experience practice and cross-selling to other areas within West Monroe
- Manage client relationships and meet with clients to determine business and functional requirements
- Assist in re-engineering business operations and system processes around Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Customer Self-Service, and Partner Channel Management
- Lead teams in performing configuration and customization of the Salesforce platform, including templates and best practices specific to Private Equity/Alternative Investment, Asset Management, and Banking/Credit Unions
- Participate in and/or lead efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
- Facilitate effective change management programs within the client organization including creating and administering communication plans to promote end-user adoption
- Act as a user advocate to ensure overall system usability and adoption
- Experienced candidates should have 10+ years of experience working for a consulting firm or a professional services division of a software company in a business analyst/consulting manager role
- Experienced candidates should have at least 2-3 years of hands-on experience working on the Salesforce platform
- Experience in leading and delivering end to end solution which could include strategy, design, development, testing and training
- Candidates will be considered for depth on other CRM packages (Microsoft CRM, SAP CRM, SalesLogix, Oracle On-Demand, and the like)
- Excellent organizational, verbal, presentation/facilitation and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with people including project stakeholders and project team members
- Proactive desire to continue to broaden and deepen business and consulting skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment backed up by strong communication skills
- Ability to travel on short notice
So, if you're looking for an opportunity to lead in a high-energy, team-oriented environment where you own your own career, we'd love to hear from you.
Think you've got what it takes? Then join our team and make us better.
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer -
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.