Compliance and Fund Accounting Professional
Title: Compliance and Fund Accounting Professional
Company Summary: A growing Asset Management firm based in LA is looking to hire a Compliance and Fund Accounting Professional, whose responsibilities will focus on fund accounting and regulatory reporting and audit.
The Compliance and Fund Accounting Professional will be responsible for:
- Work with internal teams, investors, the CCO, the Fund Administrator, and relevant regulators
- Handle information requests, fund treasury management, cash flow projections, tax analysis, quarterly accounting closing packages, contributions/distributions, and payment of invoices
- Interact with the Chief Compliance Officer on SEC and FINRA regulatory reporting requirements
- Review tax returns and K-1s for reasonableness and maintain relevant knowledge of tax related matters.
- Maintain US GAAP compliance across funds and affiliated companies
The Compliance and Fund Accounting Professional should have the following qualifications:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Public accounting and/or other relevant experience is preferred.
- CPA preferred
- The ability to work diligently both in solo and cross-team settings
- Excellent time-management and communication skills
- 3-5 years of experience in Fund Accounting/ Fund Audit required
- 3-5 years of experience in Asset Management Compliance with a Bachelors in Accounting
If you are interested in the Compliance and Fund Accounting role, then please don't wait to apply.