Enterprise Buyside PORT - Account Manager - SF
PORT Enterprise Sales team members sell state-of-the-art enterprise level Portfolio and Risk Analytics Solutions to the world's top institutional buyside firms. PORT Enterprise is a comprehensive solution for financial professionals to achieve their objectives using state-of-the-art advanced portfolio modules to assess performance and risk. Through enhanced central administration, a cutting-edge report builder and sophisticated batch engine, PORT Enterprise delivers consistent insight, enabling our clients to create and execute differentiating investment strategies! What's the role?
As an Account Manager, you'll be responsible for driving usage and adoption across firms using PORT Enterprise products, and identifying upsell opportunities within accounts to expand the use of Bloomberg solutions. You'll work closely with implementations, support, and operations to ensure firms are using the enterprise solution as intended, and supported at the level the buyside community expects from a strategic investment technology partner. You'll build strong relationships across your coverage, including senior level relationships, and use these relationships to identify opportunities to expand the firm's use of buyside enterprise services. You'll need to demonstrate credibility with a proven competency and knowledge of the buy-side community, and have a deep understanding of fundamental portfolio management concepts such as performance attribution, multi-factor risk models, and portfolio optimization. We'll trust you to:
If this sounds like you:
- Increase client usage and adoption of our Portfolio Enterprise Solution through client specific strategies to raise awareness of advanced models and enterprise workflows
- Build relationships the front, middle, and back office, including senior level relationships with decision makers
- Partner with new business on opportunities to generate revenue through the upsell of PORT Enterprise across new teams and functions
- Collaborate with Core and Enterprise sales to identify cross-selling opportunities for additional products
- Take a lead role in conducting internal and external training sessions on new product releases, and provide feedback to product teams
- Travel extensively to meet with clients
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/portfolio-risk-analytics/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.