- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 25 Sep 17
Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA, USARole/Responsibilities:
- This role is responsible for providing support and contributing to the entire product development cycle to ensure the timely release of quality products.
- You will design, write and execute tests for web-based products and/or client-server applications.
- You will be responsible for development & maintenance of Web Service/UI automated test scripts built in house using Java/Robot/JUnit/Protractor.
- You will analyze the results of tests and provide meaningful reports to the project team.
- You will strive for full automated test coverage of product features.
- You will maintain & execute manual functional and regression tests.
- You will be provided an opportunity to work independently and in a team environment to meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- You will research and recommend effective testing approaches.
- You will work with developers, other testers and key stakeholders to analyze business and project requirements and develop appropriate test scenarios.
- You are passionate to be part of cutting edge projects and are motivated by delivering world-class quality products with great architecture on an aggressive schedule.
- You are not intimidated by challenges; thrive under pressure; and focused on delivering exceptional results.
- You love to learn new technologies and work effectively in a team environment.
- You use, Java, JUnit, Robot, Protractor, Selenium, AWS, Hadoop, Spark and anything else that will help you test/automate quality product.
Department/Team: Enterprise Risk Solutions
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com .
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com .. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law. Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.