Limited Travel, 40% remote working and excellent work/life balance. Multiple locations available
- Conduct Financial, Internal Controls, and/or IT audits across a broad range of industry sectors
- Assess compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Regulatory agencies, and professional standards in connection with the performance of audits, issuance of reports, and related programs
- Review quality control structures as well as the impact these structures have on audit quality
- Understand the quality control structures, audit engagement approach, and further develop and/or identify quality control and/or audit deficiencies
- Research and consult with others on technical issues, prepare and present findings to senior stakeholders
- CPA/CIA/CISA plus current relevant audit experience within a top tier public accounting. Manager or Senior Manager level preferred.
- Strong knowledge of standards, generally accepted accounting principles and/or international financial reporting standards
- Travel requirement is approximately 25%, primarily regionally. Ability to work remotely 40% of the time is available
- Excellent writing, verbal and interpersonal skills with ability to build and foster cross-functional partnerships. Fluency in multiple languages is a plus.
- Broad industry knowledge across public companies including Industrials, Consumer, Technology, Energy/Oil & Gas/Mining, Healthcare, Financial Services
For immediate consideration, please forward resume and contact details to: email@example.com
Ashton Lane Group is a boutique executive recruitment firm serving the Banking, Insurance, and Alternative Investment sectors. For the latest opportunities, visit www.AshtonLaneGroup.com
Ashton Lane Group® “A trusted advisor throughout your career”