Senior QA Engineer
- Prepare effective test plans and test cases for large & complex developments and execute on them
- Responsible for development & maintenance of automated test scripts built in C#/MSTest, Java/Selenium Webdriver/TestNG
- Work with other testers and key stakeholders to analyze business and project requirements and develop appropriate test scenarios
- Strive for full automated test coverage of product features
- Ability to work independently & meet deadlines
- Communicate in a clear and concise manner, both verbally and written
- Work as part of a team with Project Managers, Developers, Analysts and Business Partners in an agile environment
- Guide junior QA engineers in building automated test coverage and resolving any technical issues
- Research and recommend effective testing approaches
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- 5+ years of practical experience in software QA and test automation for web based products.
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Able to work well within the constructs of an agile process, including SCRUM, Continuous Build and Integration, etc.
- Strong knowledge of one or more object oriented programming languages C#, Java, etc.
- Strong knowledge of one or more automated testing tools Selenium, Protractor etc.
- Strong knowledge of databases SQL, Oracle, etc.
- Experience with Unit level, Service level and UI Automation Frameworks design, development and execution
- Strong knowledge of one or more SCM tools SVN, Perforce, Github, bitbucket, etc.
- Basic understanding of white box and grey box test design methodologies
- Good understanding of Web-based technology architecture
- Experienced in writing and executing test cases and test plans
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.