- San Jose, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Location: San Jose, CA, USAThe RPA Solutions Team's objective is to automate business processes with high resiliency and efficiency.
The Automation Architect serves a primary role for streamlining processes, designing resilient automations, and maintaining and monitoring those automations over time.
- Create and maintain automations (TaskBots) using Automation Anywhere software in support of the Moody's Robotic Process Automation (RPA) initiative
- Responsible for scheduling and monitoring the Control Room to validate TaskBot performance and ensure process consistency and efficiency. Identify, and then address or escalate errors.
- Introduce significant process improvements through Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Write technical requirements and create scenarios for performance testing.
- Recommend opportunities to standardize business processes and to enhance operational efficiencies
- Demonstrate Subject Matter Expertise on Robotic Process Automation (RPA) as well as internal business processes
- Generate senior management reporting and validate that reports are complete, accurate and produced on time
- Support and Drive the successful implementation of new outstanding projects (including issues, risks, and dependencies)
- Develop comprehensive documentation listing the scope, workflow, and controls of each automation with minimal oversight
- Must have a solid understanding around implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process as well as problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of RPA processes.
- Undergraduate BA/BS degree in computer science, engineering, IT, or business related field
- 3-6 years of professional experience with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to interact comfortably with different levels of management and articulate/present issues clearly and succinctly
- Self-motivated with the ability to meet tight individual and/or group deadlines
- Team player with strong ability to adapt to change quickly and to balance multiple priorities
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to reach across organization to obtain information
- Highly organized and efficient, with an attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Ability to facilitate, negotiate, and resolve interpersonal or inter-team conflicts
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel (VBA, macros, VLookups, etc.), Word and PowerPoint required
- Prior experience with scripting languages or automation software.
- Knowledge of Moody's rating systems, analysis tools and operational processes.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.