Administrative Assistant, Talent Acquisition (contract)
Join a bank like no other: SVB. When you work with the world's most innovative companies, you know you're making a difference every single day. Our clients are the game changers, leaders and investors who fuel the global innovation economy. They're the businesses behind the next medical breakthroughs. And the visionaries whose new technologies could transform the way people live and work. They come to SVB for our expertise, deep network and 30+ years of experience in the industries we serve, and to partner with passionate, enterprising SVBers, dedicated to helping them grow and succeed at every stage of their business.
Our Talent Acquisition & Planning team is seeking a contract Administrative Assistant/Coordinator.
You will support a wide-range of fast-moving recruitment and related projects, including administrative items (e-mail response, scheduling, travel), material development/review and communications. As part of our diverse and collaborative team, you'll help us with our most important asset: our people.
If you have experience and/or interest in HR or recruitment, this role would give you exceptional exposure and learning opportunities in a dynamic environment.
- Positive attitude, collaborative, flexible
- Curious, quick learner, not afraid to ask questions
- Proactive and resourceful
- Experience and comfort in general administrative support functions (e-mail, scheduling/calendaring, arranging travel)
- Strong communication skill: written, verbal, listening. Ability to edit/proofread, strong attention to detail
- Very organized, ability to juggle multiple deadlines and priorities
- Good judgement and discretion: ability to handle sensitive/confidential information
- Solid Microsoft 365 and Office skills, including Teams, Excel and PP
- Experience or interest in HR or recruiting is helpful, but not required
- 2+ years of related experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
This is a contract position.