- Greenwich, CT, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Interactive Brokers
- 24 Jan 19
Job Description and Responsibilities
As a Finance Intern, you will work to support our financial analysts and accounting teams on various projects. This is the perfect role to get exposed to various aspects of a brokerage company.
**Accepting Applications until January 31st 2019.
***Selection and notifications will be in February 2019.
****Start Date will be in May 2019 depending on availability.
- Currently enrolled at an accredited college/university and entering at least their junior year
- Pursuing BA or MA in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related fields
- Has an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Advanced Skills in Excel desired.
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (IEX: IBKR); is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 31 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 797,000 trades per day.¹ Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
¹Figures as of September 30, 2018.