UX Designer - Trading Systems (1890)
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Create wireframes and graphical assets for development team.
- Develop use cases, work flow, interactions and specification documents.
- Rigorously test new features in beta to ensure flawless functionality.
- Assist with user research projects such as usability and end-user testing and develop recommendations for improvements in the platform.
- Monitor emerging trends in interactive technologies, content and design. Unify design for both desktop and mobile apps.
Additional skills and experience:
- 2+ years of UI/UX experience.
- Bachelor's degree or advanced degree, with a focus in one or more of the following fields: human computer interaction, interaction design, product design.
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Experience in the Financial Services field is a plus
- Experience with HTML and CSS is a plus
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Highly organized, self-directed, with strong ability to prioritize; ability to balance multiple complex initiatives and tasks.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and a desire to learn and incorporate emerging technologies in the UX/UI field.
- Portfolio that demonstrates an ability to design clean, modern desktop and mobile interfaces.
We are interested in qualified candidates who are eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas for this position.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (IEX: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info