Global Data Domain Leader
- Brimming with exceptional team lead experience and strong communication skills?
- Interested in a visible role, on a large data migration project?
- We're looking for a strong Senior Manager who is adept at building relationships and working on complex projects to join our CoRe Data Management practice.
- This position is responsible for leading a team and project resources across a series of initiatives to ensure delivery of a customer relationship opportunity management system with well-defined business processes and procedures. The role will focus on integration of data, processes, and standardization across existing platforms and applications, as well as migration and harmonization of data from one system to another.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in entity data management, data migration, process defining and implementation, and will be able to manage any concerns and mitigate impacts on both the project and the stakeholders. You will contribute to key analysis, communication, and planning across CDMS initiatives.
Deloitte has entered a new era of collaboration with the creation of a global shared service organization referred to as CoRe. This new company encompasses more than 700 professionals from the Executive Member Firms and DTTL, including Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Japan, Netherlands, Spain, UK, US and DTTL.
CoRe was created to drive the Deloitte Global 2020 Strategy by sharing investments and resources to increase our global operational performance, enhance cross-border agility, deliver services, develop talent, enhance operational performance and mitigate risk. Additionally, CoRe fosters a collaborative global culture, drives member firm cooperation, and acts as a platform for achieving global objectives.
The CoRe management team supports the operational execution across geographies and services. CoRe supports the Executive Member Firms by delivering a group of strategic shared services including (but not limited to) Data Management, Procurement, Knowledge Service, and Real Estate. Work you'll do:
What you'll be part of-our Deloitte Global culture:
- Oversee overall data domain responsibilities, including process development and implementation, data quality standards and measurement, and a reporting of key performance metrics
- Establish a clear global data governance structure and processes for essential data domains
- Enforce data responsibilities across the organization
- Manage the Data Governance Operating Framework
- Build and lead an effective team that works collaboratively toward achieving the CDMS goals
- Ensure Business Plans are developed to achieve strategic priorities and performance goals of team members are aligned.
- Ensure consistency across the business unit(s) and integrate the work of teams.
- Build and maintain a strong, two-way, safe, trusting working relationship with the team, based on achieving business goals and enabling them to work to their full potential.
- Contribute to the delivery of services by developing and implementing key engagement strategies and plans.
- Drive good business outcomes through approval processes by engaging stakeholder and community support.
- Work closely with the CDMS team to maintain a dialogue and ensure integration and automation where possible.
- Build solid relationships with key Stakeholders and Leaders to ensure that we are able to maintain a project on the proposed timelines
- Ensure that messaging from the project maintains a level of continuity to minimize confusion and build confidence
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make? Who you'll work with:
The CoRe team makes an impact by providing five fundamental services to Deloitte around the world: knowledge services, creative services, contact center, procurement, and real estate. We develop new and innovative ways to improve how services are delivered across the Deloitte organization, leveraging our global scope and strength to serve our organization across borders. Required:
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong project management skills with an ability to interact and build consensus across diverse groups
- Strong organizational skills with excellent interpersonal skills both oral and written
- Experience dealing with high risk programs with conflicting stakeholder priorities.
- Experience in coordinating multiple projects with attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly and effectively establish stakeholder drivers to identify value opportunities.
- Warm and persuasive communicator - able to adapt methods and styles of communication. Approachable and responsive.
- Strong listening skills.
- Driven - proactively identifies and pursues new opportunities.
- Ability to lead large group of diverse professionals working remotely
- Must have mastery knowledge and skills in analysis tools such as MS Excel, MS Access
- Team player; able to work under tight time constraints and work effectively in a cross functional environment.
- Broad knowledge of data management
- Client-service mindset
- Ability to work effectively and with minimal supervision in a global virtual team environment
- Ability to form strong relationships within a large, complex, and global organization
- Ability to work independently and comfortably with high-level partners from all over the world
- Ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously and manage ad hoc high priority requests from leadership
- Comfortable managing up, seeking input, and engaging with a broad stakeholder group
- Ability and desire to take on sometime tough and challenging projects
- Ability to respond quickly to high-priority deadlines and easily adapt to change
Must possess a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Mathematics, Business Administration or related field How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible. Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do - that's why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. Disclaimer:
Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: D45962