A global event-driven hedge fund seeks a Quantitative Equity Research Analyst to help build out the firm's investment technology and develop statistical models for trading strategies. Will join a team of renowned portfolio managers who have had success utilizing leading-edge quantitative and statistical methods to make sound investment decisions.
Responsibilities include improving and developing new investment models, exploratory data analysis, empirical research into global and U.S. global markets, and identifying creative investment strategies.
- Conducting exploratory data analysis
- Empirical research into the U.S. and global equity market inefficiencies
- Developing new and improving existing investment models by identifying novel investment ideas and innovative data sources
- Creating innovative investment strategies
- Ideal candidates will look to combine creative insights with research to make sound investment decisions.
- Advanced degree in finance, econometrics, or related quantitative discipline
- 3+ years working on quantitative equity investment models
- Strong knowledge of financial markets and trading strategies
- Strong Data Science and Data Visualization skills
- Desire to work in a highly intellectual, collaborative team environment
- Independent thinker with good economic intuition and a demonstrated record of original research
- Hard-working, self-motivated with strong attention to detail
Key words: quantitative research, equity research, Python, R, Hedge Fund, Advanced Degree
Please send resumes to Jim Geiger email@example.com