Leading bank has a need for an experienced Staff Accountant.
Below is the Job Description:
- Complete all assigned balance sheet reconciliations for Lease/Loan businesses. This includes working closely with Operations to research and clear all reconciling items.
- Participates in accounting activities within Accounting Operations by performing the following duties:
- Prepares reconciliation’s for assigned accounts ensuring that balances are valid and that appropriate supporting documentation exists.
- Follow up on reconciling items, resolve problems, and clear issues in a timely manner.
- Reviews/updates existing processes and procedures. Creates procedures for new accounts/processes as necessary.
- Financial close responsibilities including creating & posting journal entries and account analysis.
- Advises the Manager of any trends or conditions that may affect accurate reporting or other significant issues.
- Conducts ad hoc projects or analysis as required.
- Responds to various inquiries regarding financial data. Conducts research or reviews information and prepares reports as necessary.
- Attends various meetings and provides input: finance management meetings, business management meetings, etc.