Senior Account Manager, Community
Sr Account Executive - the community - MIAMI
Location: Miami, Florida, United States
Type of job: Permanent
Date published: 10-Jan-2020
Domain: Business Development & Client Services
Job ID: 68384 Share
The Community is excited to expand our Miami Account Team with an additional Sr Account Executive. This role will have the chance to focus on a global telecomm brand working on 360 campaigns.
Account Management exists to create an environment for great work to prosper. Account Management sets the tone for the team, pace and ways of working. In this role, you will maintain the relationship between the agency and the client to ensure the client's needs and goals are being met on a variety of ATL campaigns across traditional, digital and social. Additionally, you will manage pitches to the client and the client's ad budget.
- Serve as clients trusted day-to-day advisor in bringing value to their business.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of clients business key issues, competitive situation, industry trends and their implications on our work.
- Oversee client projects including across a variety of ATL tactics and media channels including TV, print, OOH, employee communications, social and digital.
- Provide clear and succinct creative direction and feedback and contribute to strategic initiatives offering a sound POV.
- Take cues from leadership to set the tone, keeping the team positive and focused on solutions.
- Manage production of projects to keep them on budget and on schedule, and supervise Account Executives, Coordinators, as needed.
- Be the connective tissue between junior account staff, the senior leaders, and other agency departments, such as Production and Creative.
- Anticipate potential or expectation issues and work with the Account Supervisor and Account Director in time to act proactively.
- Bachelors degree is required.
- 4-5+ years of fast-paced advertising agency experience in a heavy client-facing Senior Account Executive or equivalent role.
- Strong client-service orientation, project management and leadership skills.
- Familiarity with accounting/math principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management, organization and detail-oriented skills.
- Excellent ability to work with a wide range of people.
- Flexible to evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes.
- Must be proficient in MS Office, Google; Docs, Sheets & Slides and Keynote.
- A willingness to travel when needed.
- Fluent in English. Spanish is a plus.
The Community started with one goal in mind: creating a different type of company, that creates a different type of advertising. Never abiding by traditional definitions of how an agency works, weve never been traditional in our approach to ideas, brands, culture, nor the kind of people who join our community. We are not a multicultural agency. Were a global agency made of diverse backgrounds, with one unifying mission: to create culturally-potent ideas for a multi-everything world. As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, la comunidad Corporation (dba "The Community" and a wholly owned subsidiary of Publicis Sapient) is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1-305-865-9600. Default Apply
? 2020 Publicis Sapient. All Rights Reserved.