Senior Business Analyst/Project manager-TAMPA Asst Vice President
The GFT Technology team is looking for Sr. Business Analyst and Project manager who can provide technical, business and management support to GFT Applications. This includes analyzing the business needs and its integration to technology. It also includes providing quick resolutions to app issues, driving stability, efficiency and effectiveness improvements for the business to succeed. Key Responsibilities:
- Interface with key business stakeholders to create detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for GFT applications.
- Maintain project status tracking/reporting with minimal overhead to development teams
- Maintains application systems that have completed the development stage and are running in the daily operations of the firm.
- Assess risk and impact of production issues and escalate to business and technology management in a timely manner.
- Formulates and defines scope and objectives for complex application enhancements and problem resolution
- Reviews and develops application contingency planning to ensure availability to users.
- Partners with appropriate development and production support areas to prioritize bug fixes and support tooling requirements.
- Considers implications of the application of technology to the current environment. Identifies risks, vulnerabilities and security issues and communicates impact appropriately.
- Ensures essential procedures are followed and helps to define operating standards and processes.
- Act as a liaison between users, interfacing internal technology groups and vendors.
- Expected to be able to raise problems to appropriate technology and business teams, while adhering to Service Level Agreements.
- Acts as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts.
- Exhibits sound and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills to exchange complex information.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made by driving compliance with applicable rules & regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Excellent opportunity to design / develop enterprise framework/application in Finance technology area with innovative solutions with long term value.
- Opportunity to learn/ add domain skill in the area of finance
- Opportunity to DIRECTLY work for one of the best Finance Technology teams , RMO business teams and Regional teams
- Strong understanding of various Project Management methodologies like waterfall, Iterative and Agile
- Experience on Budgeting and managing project financials.
- Effective written and verbal communications including ability to explain technical issues in simple terms that non-IT staff can understand.
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Issue tracking and reporting using tools
- Knowledge/ experience of problem Management Tools.
- Good all-round technical skills specially ERP and Oracle.
- Effectively share information with other support team members and with other technology teams
- Ability to plan and organize workload
- Strong Project Management skills
- Compliance , Audits and reporting
- Strong design & execution bend of mind
- Conceptual understanding of design patterns
- Exposure to SDLC
- Passion for technology and self- starter
- Orientation towards Disciplined development processes
- Following Project management standards
- Team work with Good written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with large development teams
- Coach and lead mid/ junior level developers.
- 5-8 years of work related experience
- Demonstrate strong business knowledge including the understanding of core businesses, supporting processes and operations.
- 5-8 years working knowledge of call center Technologies including systems, technologies and system work practices.
- Proven knowledge of HR policies and procedures.
- Proven knowledge of Call Center industry.
- 5-8 years of work related customer service management experience within a call center setting.
- Tertiary qualifications desirable.
- Outstanding problem-solver, Should demonstrate a commitment to quality and attention to detail
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Project and Program Management Job Family:
Project Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting