Identity and Access Management Engineer
Who We Are More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
About the Role As part of the Enterprise Identity and Access Management team:
- Work to develop and deploy privileged access management products tools and solutions
- Work with application teams to onboard applications into a set of privileged identity management solutions
- Develop risk-based strategies and roadmaps based on analysis of user account data
- To support the standards, create templates and patterns to increase the efficiency and adoption of the privileged access program
- Work closely and effectively with the Cyber Security Engineer Lead, IAM Architect, IAM Program Management team, QA, and Application team resources
Qualifications Basic Qualifications:
- Minimum one year of experience working with CyberArk
- Two or more years of relevant consulting, security or technology industry experience
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Information Systems Security, Cybersecurity, or related field.
- Experience installing, deploying, supporting, and customizing vendor software across multiple platforms (UNIX, Windows, etc…)
- LDAP directories, including Active Directory, Azure AD
- Experience with Agile / Scrum / Kanban / Waterfall.
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere and collaborate with others to establish and meet timelines with minimal oversight.
- Experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Strong problem solving and trouble-shooting skills.
- Hands on experience in below tools
- Active Directory Setup/Management.
- LDAP setup/management
- Database (Oracle / Sybase ).
- UNIX OS Platform (Solaris/RHEL).
- Windows Server.
- Web and application servers (Apache/IIS/Tomcat/Websphere)
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.