Fraud Business Process Consultant
Job Description : Job Description
Responsible for the assessment, design, and delivery of enterprise-wide fraud process improvement initiatives. Execute the day to day project management for multiple concurrent Fraud Operation team engagements. Develop and manage detailed work plans to produce current state, future state, and gap analysis deliverables as it relates to fraud prevention, detection and remediation. Facilitate information gathering and validation, identify process metrics, and define project scope and approach. Prepare reporting tools and executive presentations. Coordinate across the enterprise to provide comprehensive solution delivery.
Provide business process improvement expertise, organizational, financial, business, strategic and project knowledge to help assess improvement opportunities and help define and deliver solutions. Assist in providing objective advice, expertise and specialist skills with the aim of creating value, maximizing growth or improving the business performance of their clients. Provide oversight and direct leadership on multiple concurrent process projects of varying size up to and including enterprise transformational initiatives within multiple portfolios and/or LOBs at any given time. Lead teams of internal and/or external resources on a project basis; leads or participates in the assessment of potential new projects, analyzing opportunity at a high-level and defining approach, including appropriate type of Fraud Operations involvement; creates documents and works with LOB/Function managers to agree on project scope and approach. Coordinate and perform analysis of current state process and issues/gaps, defines future state process and roadmap to achieve the future state. Acts as a change agent to influence the strategic direction of initiatives and the reduction of fraud losses across the enterprise. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 4 years progressive related experience with proficiency and understanding in one or more functions, including 2+ years experience in process-related roles.
- Relevant business process improvement, facilitation, and project management skills.
- Demonstrated skills in process assessment (documenting as-is) and process analysis (identifying improvement opportunities and defining future state).
- Previously worked within project teams to drive complex projects from process assessment to future state definition to solution delivery (including integration of process, people, and technology solutions).
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
- Skilled with using Visio along with other MS Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Strong presentation skills; solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Certification in Lean Six Sigma.
- Strong understanding of facilitation and project management methodologies.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf