English English (United Kingdom)
This job posting isn't available in all website languages ☰ Assistant Project Manager New Real Estate 19003623 Requisition # Apply for Job Share this Job Sign Up for Job Alerts
Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, GKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents. Job Summary:
Responsible for the implementation of smaller construction projects. Manages construction contractors and project team communications to achieve the clients project goals within established financial targets and time schedules. Essential Job Duties:
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Process minor project work, defined as work not requiring extensive design or coordination functions.
- Execute contractor-sourcing activities including issuing requests for proposal, performing bid analyses, and preparing award recommendations.
- Prepare effective project initiation and approval documents; manage routing and stakeholder approval processes.
- Organize and lead project kickoff and closeout meetings with the client and contractors. Act as the primary liaison to other stakeholders regarding the project including building operations, security, and IT.
- Perform timely and accurate project management administrative activities including issuing meeting minutes, purchase and change orders, and verifying work, processing invoices, and updating project status.
- Ensure project deliverables meet client and company objectives through site inspections ensure client schedule and budget objectives are met through proactive reviews and probes of potential project issue areas such as long-lead equipment, resource constraints, etc.
- Manage project closeout activities to ensure timely completion of all punch list activities, receipt of all as-built/O&M documentation and lien releases.
- Adhere to Newmark Knight Frank standards and processes throughout all project activities.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Benefits and Perks:
- Bachelors degree in engineering, architecture, project management or related field, or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in project management.
- Knowledge and understanding of code and regulatory compliance related to the work performed.
- Strong budgetary, fiscal and expense management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- PC skills and solid experience with MS Office products. Ability to work with AutoCAD is preferred.
- Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks)
- Generous healthcare
- Bright Horizons back-up care program
- Generous paid time off
- Education reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Opportunities to network and connect
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location.
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Previous Job Searches
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
© Taleo Social Sourcing. All rights reserved. 0 0