C# / .Net Software Engineer - III
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
The Software Engineer III engineers secure, scalable and reliable technology solutions, with appropriate mentoring, to advance CMEG in the global marketplace and serve risk management needs of customers around the world.
The selected candidate will need to be able to support the current process,es, troubleshoot the issues. The person work closely with development, operations and product to create a repeatable and reliable process for building, deploying and releasing software. Responsibilities:
Good to Have
- Strong technical and system analysis skills.
- Financial Domain Knowledge for being able to support business
- Hands on knowledge in C#.NET, .NET 3.X/4.X Frameworks
- Proficient in MS SQL Server and Transact SQL Development (Writing SQL Queries, procedures and triggers) and query tuning
- Experience in maintaining, extending existing database design and implementation.
- Designed or maintained large scale system (with front end, middle layer and back end).
- Ability to create queries to provide ad-hoc reports, analysis, and datasets based on business needs.
- Work with other teams to understand business rules and interpret data.
- Maintain an ongoing knowledge of both the technical data model and the business strategic needs.
- Conducts system-wide testing and some integration testing
- Writes application modules and unit tests with minimal guidance
- Performs Elementary database modeling and intermediate database tuning
- Identifies potential opportunities for code optimization
- Provides input for code reviews and helps with environment build deployments, release notes and build notices
- Reviews code to proactively identify and mitigate potential issues and defects and helps to identify sources of defects as well as troubleshoots various forms of code
- Uses design tools to frequently share and communicate design ideas on larger systems
- Uses patterns frequently, contributing to best practice and process enhancements
- Maintain grid computing and distributed applications.
- scripting skills in one of these languages : Shell/Powershell/ UC4
- Proficiency in C#, ASP.Net / WCF / WPF / Web / Window Services
- Working experience in UC4 (or Autosys)
- Working experience in SQL Server and Oracle
- Working knowledge on Windows and Linux