Duties and Responsibilities:
Performs a combination of the following duties according to departmental guidelines:
· Works collaboratively with management as well as with internal and external team members and other horizontal business units, e.g., Research, Marketing and Strategy to support the strategic business plan related to the expansion of our proprietary products usage.
· Creates customized consultative sales solutions to increase volumes and expand our customer base in Cboes proprietary futures product but inclusive of franchises options products including SPX, VIX, RUT, and MSCI.
o Listens and understands client needs in order to identify product placement opportunities within their investment objectives and strategies in order to promote usage. Furthermore, identify and address any issues that may dissuade customer usage relating from pricing and technology.
· Understands and present high level trading strategies to portfolio managers. In order to support this initiative the candidate must develop specific presentations and other targeted marketing communications and materials.
· Builds relationships with new and existing customers via formal office visits, phone calls, electronic and other forms of interactions by delivering relevant and timely value added market intelligence to inspire actionable product transactions.
· Possesses a hunter and gatherer mentality to generate new lead opportunities that will result in onboarding new clients coupled with the ability to upsell and cross-sell existing clients.
· Gathers relevant market intelligence to help manage and grow the revenue stream of our existing products through interaction with buy-side clients.
· Continuously tracks performance metrics via Salesforce / Tableau to determine measurable ROI to determine if the marketing objectives are being met, and if the strategy warrants tactical alterations.
· Performs other duties as assigned
· A minimum of six (6) years related experience including a proven track record of successfully working with senior management and teams on business development, product development and operations.
· Experience should also include business development at either an SRO (Exchange), or sell-side sales and trading desk derived from an FCM or broker dealer; or, buy-side asset management experience managing money and/or asset gathering.
· Strong proficiency with MS-Office software including presentation software (i.e. PowerPoint)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to fully understand the derivatives space, including listed and OTC products (futures, options, ETPs, and other structures), strategies, market structure, connectivity, etc.
· Capability to lead and participate in high level discussions with portfolio managers who manage assets for Hedge Funds, Pensions, Endowments, Insurance, and Proprietary trading firms, etc.
· Ability to create new business opportunities and capitalize upon them without direction
· Ability to travel overnight - approximately 25% (domestic and international)
· Provide strong business development leadership from a global perspective, including developing, coaching and mentoring others, with ability to manage/lead multiple functions simultaneously
· Be results-driven, organized with outstanding project management skills; prioritize tasks and work assignments, balancing multiple tasks simultaneously with accuracy and quality; adjust to changes in priorities and situations; complete work under pressure; meet deadlines
· Organize and express ideas clearly and understandably when speaking to individuals or groups; listen to others & respond appropriately; and prepare/deliver presentations
· Build rapport and establish collaborative relationships; develop network of business and professional contacts; leverage business relationships to support goals
· Interact in a professional manner with internal and external contacts; use tact and diplomacy; maintain confidentiality; appropriately handle and communicate controversial or sensitive information
· Evaluate, analyze and summarize data and facts with insight and brevity; establish logical connections; form sound decisions based on analysis
· Utilize supporting enterprise CRM products including Salesforce and other internal applications.
· Regular attendance at the work place in a traditional office environment is required.
Education and Licenses:
· Bachelors degree in Finance, Marketing, Business or related area or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Possessing (or obtaining in a timely fashion) FINRA licenses that may be required and could include the Series 7, 55 and 63.
Cboe Global Markets is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, please click the following links:Posted 2 Days AgoFull timeR-0819
Cboe is always looking for intelligent, innovative and hard-working individuals. Our success is based on our talented team of industry and technology professionals, which we believe is the strongest in the industry, and we pride ourselves on hiring the best and brightest.