Financial Analyst, Portfolio Reporting & Analytics IL - Chicago/en-US/ventas_careers/job/IL---Chicago/Financial-Analyst--Portfolio-Reporting---Analytics_R0000431/apply Job Description:
The Financial Analyst, Portfolio Reporting & Analytics will support the VP, Asset Management in providing analysis and recommendations on the companys broader portfolio strategy. He/she will manage the process of creating business segment presentations for senior/executive leadership and support asset management and research activities.
- Oversee the creation of presentations for the Board of Directors, Senior/Executive Leadership, and Management/Investment Committees
- Coordinate and organize the departments quarterly earnings preparation process (including company supplemental and call Q&A), quarterly Board preparation and Monthly Business Review
- Prepare and deliver a monthly business segment review as part of ongoing portfolio monitoring and strategy development in conjunction with asset management and research teams
- Enhance business segment reporting including dashboards, tear sheets and portfolio level monitoring tools
- Project future overall portfolio performance in assistance with Asset Manager teams, while leveraging industry/competitor/market analysis, in efforts to proactively identify risks and opportunities
- Quarterly loan reporting (earnings, FMV analyses, LE updates)
- Surveillance reporting including delinquencies and defaults, key reporting dates and requirements
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators and benchmarks to identify opportunities/risks within the portfolio
- Field investor relations requests and process other internal/external reporting requests related to portfolio
- Work in partnership with Asset Management team and Operators to deploy new tools/methodologies
- Ongoing enhancements to proprietary Ventas asset management software (VAMS)
- Other special and ad hoc projects as assigned by the VP, Asset Management
- Bachelors degree in Real Estate, Finance, Economics, Accounting or similar business field required.
- 1+ years of corporate finance, healthcare, and/or FP&A experience
- Familiarity with financial statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flows) is required
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Strong verbal, written & interpersonal communication skills
- Process and detail oriented; always looking for ways to improve processes
- Intellectual curiosity
- Ability to manage deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
Ventas, Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to the successful candidate.
Ventas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ventas, Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties.
Posted 2 Days AgoFull timeR0000431
Ventas, Inc. (NYSE: VTR) an S&P 500 company, operates at the intersection of two powerful and dynamic industries healthcare and real estate. As one of the worlds foremost Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT), we use the power of capital to unlock the value of real estate by partnering with leading care providers, developers, research and medical institutions, innovators and healthcare organizations whose success is buoyed by the strong demographic trends of an aging population and increased life expectancy.
Led by our Chairman and CEO, Debra A. Cafaro, who is recognized as one of the best-performing CEOs in the world by Harvard Business Review, Ventas has followed a successful strategy that endures: owning a high quality diversified portfolio and partnering with industry leaders combined with a collaborative, dynamic and experienced team focused on producing consistent growing cash flows and superior returns on a strong balance sheet, ultimately rewarding Ventas stockholders with extraordinary outperformance. Thats not just excellence. Thats Excellence. Sustained.