Support the internal audit team of a leading global manufacturer
- Assist with audit planning through process understanding, risk assessments, and scoping
- Perform financial and operational audits of the Company’s national and international by testing and documenting procedures
- Partner with Audit Leads and Managers to effectively resolve issues identified through audits.
- Demonstrate up to date expertise in audit processes and highly motivated to learn.
- Assist with drafting the audit report for assigned sections and audit findings.
- Partner with Lead Seniors to identify constructive and value-added solutions for management.
- Review process documentation and perform inquiries and test of controls over financial reporting to ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 for assigned controls.
- 1-3 years of relevant internal audit / public accounting experience
- Knowledge of internal control testing plans, for compliance with SOX regulations.
- Business/operations/manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP and data analytical audit tools (e.g. ACL) is a plus.
- Excellent writing, verbal and interpersonal skills
- BS/BA (Finance / Accounting / Business / MIS preferred). CPA or working towards.
For immediate consideration, please forward resume and contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashton Lane Group is a boutique executive recruitment firm serving the Banking, Insurance, and Alternative Investment sectors. For the latest opportunities, visit www.AshtonLaneGroup.com
Ashton Lane Group® “A trusted advisor throughout your career”