Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Enterprise Risk Program Analyst Job Location US-IL-Chicago Posted Date 3 days ago(12/23/2019 4:13 PM) ID 2019-5397 # of Openings 1
CIBC is a leading North American financial institution with 10 million personal banking, business, public sector and institutional clients. CIBC offers a full range of advice, solutions and services in the United States, across Canada and around the world. In the U.S., CIBC Bank USA provides commercial banking, private and personal banking and small business banking solutions and CIBC Private Wealth Management offers investment management, wealth strategies and legacy planning.
CIBC works to help you make your ambitions a reality with a team that is committed to being always professional, genuinely caring and collaborates to find simple solutions as we build our relationship-focused bank for the modern world.
Every year, CIBC is recognized for its business success, community commitment and employee initiatives. We are proud of this success and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace and an environment where all of our team members can excel.
The Program Analyst, ERM Programs is accountable for supporting the development and production of ongoing reporting and monitoring of credit data and risk appetite metrics. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Apply analytical skills to convert system data into useful credit information in senior management reports.
- Drive continual improvements in risk reports and reporting process.
- Calculate, review and report risk appetite metrics, ensuring strong data process and quality in respect of these metrics.
- Work with stakeholders to drive the adoption of, and adherence to, data policies, standards and processes.
- Support the establishment and maintenance of policies and procedures with the US Risk Management Framework.
- Create presentations and design ERM report for boards and senior management.
- Successful candidates must exhibit CIBC’s values of trust, team work, and accountability
- Undergraduate degree related to economics, statistics, data, business/commerce
- Previous experience in using data systems and Excel to prepare analytical reports is an asset, but not a requirement for this entry-level role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong research skills and analytical capabilities
- Strong relationship management skills and team-orientation
- Superior time management skills, with ability to effectively prioritize
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS