In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity-not just answers-in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll , you'll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Valuation Services practice helps clients fulfill complex financial reporting and tax requirements by combining technical expertise, mastery of sophisticated valuation methodologies, industry knowledge, objectivity and independence. We closely monitor the regulatory landscape and are deeply involved in the development of valuation industry standards and best practices that impact our clients.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients' most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll .
We are currently seeking experienced candidates to work with our Valuation Advisory Services group. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Researching target industries, across energy (oil & gas, utilities and the energy transition) and infrastructure (transport, communications, social) , as well as competitor information
- Designing and/ or working with financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple, market transaction and option pricing analyses
- Performing valuation analysis on a wide range of public and private entities, using accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Interviewing clients, including face-to-face meetings, to gather data and information pertinent to the engagement
- Working with our leaders to build and maintain client relationships
- Identifying and communicating potential engagements to management and writing engagement letters
- Reporting and presenting analyses and conclusions in the form of articulate, concise and succinct reports
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Engineering
- CFA charter holders or aspiring candidates in the CFA charter program encouraged
- Prior experience working across the infrastructure space (roads, ports, airports, rail, PPP availability, utilities) would advantage candidacy
- Prior experience constructing and reviewing valuation models and other financial models
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of software packages including Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
All employees must comply with Kroll's mandatory vaccination policy, subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.