The Sr, Content Delivery
role in CME Group's Global Market Solutions and Services department is responsible for creating and executing forward-looking, online technical and operational information intended to prepare customers for technology changes and new technology solutions for CME Group's electronic trading venues and solutions. This includes content creation for emailed Customer Notices, cmegroup.com, and other customer-facing collateral. This role advocates for upholding external email communication and cmegroup.com brand standards and supporting the larger customer-facing operational communications strategy, supporting the company's business goals & corporate culture. Principal Accountabilities:
Skills and Software Requirements:
- Support the external Customer Notice process, including composition and coordination of final review approvals. Ensure timely execution and dissemination is coordinated among Content Delivery (Communication) team members.
- Support electronic trading content on cmegroup.com; update all pages for accuracy and brand standards; coordinate content with internal stakeholders and co-owners, such as Marketing, Legal, Global Operations, and IT as required; apply information architecture and content strategy techniques.
- Execute clear, concise, useful copy.
- Liaison with project teams and customer-facing analysts to support updated/new functionality and product launches; track launch schedules and publish related external customer development launch content.
- Champion our external communication support model and advise teams seeking assistance on communication best practices, evolving internal processes, and ensure all processes are captured for reuse/training.
- Collaborate with tool support teams to ensure accountability and timeliness for all team requests/tickets (i.e. contact list uploads, new templates, digital assets, etc).
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Bachelors Degree: English, Communications, Technical Editing or Technical Communication, Journalism, Marketing or similar required.
- Experience with Content Management Systems and other web-based tools such as AEM, Confluence, website design and basic HTML required.
- Experience sending external communication via a marketing automation tool (Pardot, Marketing Cloud, XMatters, or other modern mass email distribution tools) required.
- Industry Knowledge of CME Group markets and technology preferred; subject matter expertise in technology solutions and vendor engagement.
- Demonstrated experience with a wide variety of content strategy methodologies including, but not limited to: writing & editing page-level content in the context of user impacts, product and service education materials, taxonomy of digital content.
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 3,500 employees located around the world, we're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
This position requires that you be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by the date of hire. Proof of vaccination will be required as a condition of employment. CME Group complies with federal, state and local laws with respect to providing accommodations for individuals who are unable to receive the vaccine due to a medical condition or religious belief.