This is your opportunity to directly influence top-line revenue generation at one of the world's leading capital markets firms. Your deep understanding of derivatives markets and your ability to innovate and collaborate with senior leadership will enable you to make a significant impact on the success of the company.
Pricing partners with CME Group's business leaders to grow market activity, revenue and market health and to develop new markets, products and services. The Senior Director, Derivatives Pricing is responsible for leading collaborative pricing and incentive program development for Financial derivatives, for managing the day-to-day operations of the Pricing function, and for leading analysis of competition and markets of cross-functional teams. What You'll Do:
What You Bring:
- Drive the collaborative development of near-and long-term pricing strategy and revenue plans with business leaders and Finance for CME Group's derivatives markets.
- Oversee for Financial Derivatives development and performance validation of market development incentive programs; drive for Financial Derivative incentives and pricing the operational approval, set up of performance management reporting, tracking and review.
- Manage and develop Pricing team's processes, best practices and tools to enhance stakeholder experience and program performance.
- Identify and direct complex analysis of business problems and market structure, frequently involving large data sets and complex statistical/mathematical analysis, particularly for managing the health of CME Group derivatives markets and assessing markets, liquidity, market trends, pricing and incentives.
- Manage, direct and development of team of 4+.
What You'll Get:
- Deep expertise in executing and directing quantitative analysis, particularly of markets, clients and trading involving large data sets.
- Strong business intuition, business sense and experience to oversee the setting of transaction fees for derivatives products and to develop incentives to effectively motivate clients.
- Strong ability to innovate and adapt.
- Experience in working effectively with other departments and clients in both collaborative and sensitive situations.
- Strong presentation skills, particularly for presenting complex analyses and business recommendations concisely and effectively to senior management.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- The opportunity to make a significant impact on the success of a global leader in the capital markets industry.
- A key leadership position in a highly innovative and collaborative environment.
- Regular interaction with the senior leadership of the company.
- A competitive total rewards package including salary, cash bonus, equity bonus, pension, 401k, excellent health plans, strong PTO plan, and a hybrid work environment.
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 3,500 employees located around the world, we're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
This position requires that you be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by the date of hire. Proof of vaccination will be required as a condition of employment. CME Group complies with federal, state and local laws with respect to providing accommodations for individuals who are unable to receive the vaccine due to a medical condition or religious belief.