Description Senior Software Engineer
Come join the tech team that Insider Pro has named "Best Places to Work in IT" 4 years in a row! Our global technology team is looking for innovative software engineers as we continue to develop advanced, high performing applications that enable and support complex financial markets. Last year, Google invested $1B in a strategic partnership to accelerate CME Group's move to the cloud. We are looking for experienced professionals that want to learn GCP as we continue to transform how global derivatives markets operate with technology.
The environment is one of respect; the culture is one where people care. Individuals can be their true self and are encouraged to speak up no matter of their seniority. It's fast-paced but fun with a team who always make time for each other, professionally and on a personal level. And we're on a journey of change so if change excites you, CME Group could be a great place to be. Required experience
- 5+ years Core Java Development experience
- Working knowledge in SQL Query and report writing
- Experience with Linux OS
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Familiarity with cloud platforms such as GCP, AWS or Azure
- Working for a global company with access to best-in-class tools
- Strong career track and internal mobility
- Flexible working - 2 days a week in the office, or more if you prefer
- Partnering with stakeholders who drive innovation within FinTech
- 23 days of PTO + 10 holidays
- Competitive salary, annual bonus, pension, 401K and more !
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.