Follow agile development methodologies, project management best practices with security first mindset. The candidate will be primarily responsible for development, unit and integration testing of the existing and new applications and should have strong communication skills and be self-motivated and team oriented. Skills:
Data Analysis, Data Integration (ETL), Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence, Data Modeling (including Star schema, Snowflake schema and Data Lake), Big-Data Engineering, Cloud Computing, SQL based Relational Database Management Systems, PL/SQL, Functional test automation, Continuous Integration (CI) and Agile software development methodology Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering, or related field
- 10+ years of hands-on software engineering experience.
- 7+ years of strong ETL experience on Informatica and PL/SQL
- Experience in designing solutions for multiple large data warehouses with a good understanding of cluster and parallel architecture as well as high-scale or distributed RDBMS
- Strong database fundamentals including performance and schema design.
- Experience working in Shell Scripting, Unix and Linux
- Maintain existing warehouse, reporting and analytic solutions by providing production support for troubleshooting and regular processing needs.
- Independently design and develop solutions to support reporting, analytic and warehouse needs using the appropriate platform, tools, and programming languages.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, organizational and workload management, interpersonal and team building skills are required.
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 3,500 employees located around the world, we're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
This position requires that you be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by the date of hire. Proof of vaccination will be required as a condition of employment. CME Group complies with federal, state and local laws with respect to providing accommodations for individuals who are unable to receive the vaccine due to a medical condition or religious belief.