A top Proprietary Trading firm in the Chicago area is looking to hire a Treasury Analyst to report directly to the Head of Treasury.
A top Proprietary Trading firm in the Chicago area is looking to hire a Treasury Analyst to report directly to the Head of Treasury. The firm has roughly 500 employees and focuses on algorithmic and high frequency trading strategies across all asset classes including Equities, FICC, and Cryptocurrencies. The firm is headquartered in Chicago but has a global presence with offices in London, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Sydney, Paris, Singapore and Amsterdam.
This position will play an important role in managing the firm's daily treasury and liquidity operations, and will be accountable for working with stakeholders across the firm. In this role, you will get exposure to interaction with the firm's traders, controllers, operations staff, and technology teams.
- Assist in all aspects of cash management for the firm's daily operations
- Continuously monitor and manage the firm's liquidity
- Manage relationships and interface with banking counterparts
- Manage foreign exchange and other money market instruments
- Identify analytical needs for process improvements and optimization
- Assist with preparing annual reporting
- Manage banking documentation
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics, or something similar
- 2+ years of experience in Finance, ideally in Treasury or Liquidity
- Good knowledge of banking operation systems and payment networks
- Ability to multi-task
- Technical skills in Excel
- Excellent verbal communication skills