Assistant Performance Client Service Specialist/Vice President
Performance Measurement Client Service Specialist, Assistant Vice President Boston, Massachusetts/en-US/Global/job/Boston-Massachusetts/Performance-Measurement-Client-Service-Specialist--Assistant-Vice-President_R-625854/apply
Join our Performance and Analytics team and collaborate with some of North Americas top institutional organizations. You will work with and directly service investment staff on their performance product suite. You will engage with client and other State Street teams to define ongoing plan structure changes, review and interpret results and optimize the use of online data tools. You will add value through client level data reviews and proactively make recommendations on best practices and policies to ensure acceptable industry practices and minimal risk.
- Direct ownership or shared responsibility for client satisfaction across plans of varying sizes and complexities
- Lead client discussions on conference calls and visits encompassing performance methodology and calculations, reporting, products, billing and scenario analysis among other topics.
- Provide feedback to clients on best practices compared to their peer groups and other institutional clients
- Value add review in the client reporting and data cycle
- Champion client facing technology and make recommendations to maximize efficiencies. Train clients on the online tools
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure proper metrics are achieved and put remediation plans into place to make necessary improvements
- Communicate, manage, execute, monitor and review change management (new funds-aggregations-indices-investment structure, etc.)
- Contribute to the training, development and oversight of junior team members
Required Skills or Certifications
- BS/BA in accounting, finance or economics related area
- 7+ years of Investment Performance and Analytics experience and / or solid knowledge of investment performance analysis
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and translate into concise, easily understood speaking points
- CFA / CIPM preferred
- Ability to effectively handle and resolve numerous ongoing communications and reporting deliverables in fast paced environment
- Superior client service skills; ability to own day to day management of client experience and engage with senior level staff
- Understanding the drivers of questions to ensure maximum efficiency in the research and resolution process
Posted 3 Days AgoFull timeR-625854
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .