Experian Data Quality is a global leader in providing data quality software and services. We help our clients to proactively manage the quality of their data through world-class validation, matching, enrichment and profiling capabilities. With flexible SaaS and on-premise deployment models, Experian Data Quality software allows organizations around the world to connect with their customers by delivering intelligent interactions, every time.
- Make sure office space is organized, stocked with supplies, and welcoming to all
o Place weekly orders of groceries, coffee, and office supplies
o Greet employees and guests when they arrive
o Manage visitors by adding them to the security list
o Check visitors in at EDQ front desk
o Make sure office supply closets and kitchen are stocked and tidy
- Manage all office vendor, building, and wider Experian relationships
o Build relationship with a variety of vendors by placing orders when needed, knowing when deliveries are occurring, and working with finance on vendor costs
o Work with the building when submitting work orders
o Build the offices Fire Safety Team, continually maintain it, and work with the building to schedule emergency touch bases
o Work with contacts across Experian for the onboarding and leaver process, and answering miscellaneous questions
o Place catered meals upon request
o Assist with Service Now Catalogue orders upon request
o Reserve conference rooms upon request
o Plan office events upon request
o Answer miscellaneous questions from employees
o Assist a variety of departments with any requests
- Manage onboarding and leaver process
o Manage onboarding process by working with hiring manager, ordering laptop, consolidating all employee details with necessary business documents for first day, updating in-house records and set up desk.
o Collect and verify all onboarder I9 information.
o Manage leaver process by working with the manager, processing and sending back the laptop, updating in-house records, and collecting confidentiality form and separation checklist.
- Manage communication channels
o Update HR Teams Channel with office information and general employee information
o Work with HR on sending surveys to staff
o Manage general communication upon request
- Manage One Experian Recognition campaign
o Run spot award report monthly
o Manage communication announcements and reminders around recognition campaign
o Update spot award monthly with new winners
- Ad-hoc HR projects
o Create HR Surveys and send to staff upon request
o Assist Executive Management team upon request
o Record notes for culture meetings and focus groups upon request
o Manage posting required employment posters and Experian posters in designated areas around the office
- High School diploma or equivalent experience.
- Typically requires 0-4 years related experience.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge around Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn how to build content by using tools like Bananatag, PowerPoint & Canva
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to operate a variety of types of office equipment.
- Strong multitasking & time management skills
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.My Submissions
Track your opportunities.© Experian Jobs. All rights reserved. | | |