Manager, Compliance Officer
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Type of job: Permanent
Date published: 12-Sep-2019
Domain: Internal - Finance
Job ID: 62471 Share
Publicis Sapient is a leader in digital business transformation. Weve spent nearly three decades utilizing the disruptive power of technology and ingenuity to help digitally enable our clients' business in their pursuit of next. We bring a startup mindset and agile methods to both established companies and the public sector to unlock value in ways that delight their customers and improve their operational effectiveness. Our approach to transformation is grounded in a view of both the company and the customers simultaneously, and a unique fusing of strategy and consulting, experience and engineering with an enduring culture of problem-solving creativity. We believe that:
Manager, GCRO Compliance Officer
- A simultaneous view of the customer and the company delivers the most enduring results.
- Diversity of perspective creates what cannot be achieved any other way.
- Startup thinking and fresh ways of working ensure relevance in our evolving world.
- Problem-solving creativity is everyones brief.
- Change can happen for you, and by you, not just to you.
The Global Client Risk Office (GCRO) works across the Publicis Sapient business to consistently manage risks, providing visibility, identification, prevention, mitigation, and resolution. The GCRO Team support business teams throughout the engagement lifecycle by enabling our people to use measured risk to make informed decisions and fuel business growth. The primary functions of this position is ensuring compliance with contractual requirements in client agreements, and includes managing risks on various areas (operational, security, privacy, business).
It involves working closely with account team leadership, legal, and project management. The most typical project roles will consist of leading sub-tracks of work as part of a larger project, or supporting more senior level GCRO team members with day-to-day compliance related activities. Your Impact:
Your Skills & Experience:
- Lead compliance efforts for significant, high risk, accounts at Publicis Sapient
- Develop and implement strategies necessary for minimizing risk of non-compliance
- Drive account team responsibilities through effective communication and project management
- Complete assigned tasks and responsibilities within designated timelines through effective use of internal status meetings
- Assist account leadership in managing client relationships and preparing for client meetings Conduct periodic assessment of account operations to ensure compliance with contractual commitments
- Communicate project objectives and success criteria
- Develop relationships with appropriate client stakeholders. Act as a day-to-day contact for clients, on track related communication
- Assist with special projects, as required
Benefits of Working Here:
- BA preferred or higher
- At least 3 - 5 years of work experience in legal, compliance, risk management or audit
- Knowledge of security and Data Privacy compliance areas
- Ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, and run team meetings
- Ability to solve and troubleshoot problems with keen instincts and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with contractual agreements
- Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
- 15 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate 401K matching program
Mid-Senior to Manager level Location:
Learn more about us at www.publicissapient.com or explore other career opportunities
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness enables us to accelerate our clients businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com. As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200. Default Apply
© 2019 Publicis Sapient. All Rights Reserved.