Financial Reporting Manager/Officer
AIS Financial Reporting Manager, Officer Boston, Massachusetts/en-US/Global/job/Boston-Massachusetts/AIS-Financial-Reporting-Manager--Officer_R-626084/apply
The AIS Financial Reporting Manager is responsible for overseeing the preparation and review of interim and annual financial statements in accordance with relevant GAAP requirements for alternative investments (hedge, private equity, exchange and real estate) funds.
- Manage the day to day activities of the financial reporting Sr. Specialists and Specialists within the team and staff in offshore locations. Manage workflow efficiencies to meet client deliverables and to ensure timely and accurate production of financial statements, by allocating and organizing work, setting deadlines and implementing procedures. Conduct performance appraisals and give feedback on individual and team performance through MyWorkDay and/or verbal/written communications. Attract, develop, engage and retain employees using available resources.
- Plan, schedule, and manage the production calendars for interim and annual financial statements and daily workflow to ensure timely preparation, review and circulation to multiple client/auditor relationships. Act as the primary point of contact for clients with responsibility for implementing and supporting their service requirements while ensuring that all of their regulatory and fund document deadlines are met.
- Conduct detailed review of complex financial statements as well as second high level reviews of less complex funds in accordance with relevant GAAP and regulatory requirements.
- Facilitate the successful start-up of new funds and conversion of new clients via proper planning and coordination. Oversee the effective coordination of activities with other internal departments to ensure a seamless and coordinated client service delivery.
- Participate in L&D through business training and operation transformational projects including automation. Take an active role in the training, mentoring and development of Specialists within the team and staff in offshore locations. Provide coaching and development opportunities to staff.
- Act as a source of technical support and guidance, including reviewing complex financial statements prepared by the teams and ensuring that all financial statements are prepared in accordance with the relevant GAAP and are reviewed in detail prior to issuance to external parties (clients / auditors).
Act as the primary point of contact for clients and exercise discretion and judgment with regard to matters of significance such as identifying and implementing process improvements and driving project work to achieve efficiencies
Actively contribute to the continuing growth and development of the groups business strategy.
Posted 2 Days AgoFull timeR-626084
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .