Product Marketing, Senior Associate Boston, Massachusetts/en-US/Global/job/Boston-Massachusetts/Product-Marketing--Senior-Associate_R-625949/apply The Product Marketing graduate role will support State Street Global Advisors SPDR ETF product marketing programs that have a direct and measurable impact on consideration and purchase. In addition to working with the product marketing managers, the intern will be involved in projects across Marketing, coordinating with content, direct marketing, social media, paid search, digital and design, as well as the broader SPDR ETF business, including sales, research and product development.
- Job Description Job Description
- Assist product marketing managers in running integrated marketing programs and their key deliverables for SPDR ETF products
- Partner with stakeholders on product materials, product positioning, capabilities messaging, presentations, web presence and segmented communications
- Assist in development of collateral, videos, web content, sales tools and educational materials
- Review product-specific paid search ads and keywords
- Update quarterly content, including product lists, fact sheets and commentaries, managing design submissions and coordinating subject matter expert review
- Work with our measurement and analytics team to track and report on product campaigns
- Submit materials to internal compliance system for review
Posted 2 Days AgoFull timeR-625949
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .