- Free lunches, free massages, free sports tickets
- Boston, MA, USA
- Contract, Full time
- Selby Jennings Contract
Microsoft .NET Software Developer
- Location: Boston, MA, USA
- Salary: Free lunches, free massages, free sports tickets
- Job Type: Full time
In this role you will be working for/being mentored by an ex-Bell Labs mathematical economist, while also working side by side with plenty of PhD-Level researchers hired from top universities. The company is looking for someone to come in and hit the ground running, helping the small team of 50 help revamp and enhance the firm's existing financial systems to improve performance, ease of use, and reduce long term maintenance costs.
Microsoft .NET Software Developer- Contract Opportunity (12 month rolling)
Seeking an intellectually self-motivated software developer to work in an intelligent, fast-paced environment ran by an ex-Bell Labs mathematical economist.
Responsibilities and Opportunities:
- You will be working with a small team of developers helping revamp and enhance the firms existing financial systems to improve performance, ease of use and reduce long term maintenance costs.
- Computer science degree
- Minimum of 5 years experience with Microsoft .NET/C# development
- Able to work both independently as well as in groups without close supervision
- Familiar with software development lifecycle (Agile, TDD, etc.)
- Ability to Trouble shoot and debug complex issues in multi-tier applications
- Strong working knowledge of full .NET stack including ASP.NET (MVC, WebForms, WebAPI), Windows Forms, and Web Services.
- Good understanding of software architecture patterns and OOP design principles
- Ability to write high quality code while meeting deadlines
- .NET Standard/Core experience a plus
- Free lunches
- Free snacks
- Free Gym
- Free sports tickets
- Free massages
- Competitive compensation
- Work on the cutting edge of technology and finance
- Collaborate with PhD-level researchers hired from top universities