Risk Governance Vice President
Risk & Governance, Vice President Boston, Massachusetts/en-US/Global/job/Boston-Massachusetts/Risk---Governance--Vice-President_R-627889/apply
The Finance and Strategy Manager is a Vice President position within the Office of the Chief Operating Officer. The person works for the Chief Administrative Officer in the completion of a variety of activities and will plan, manage and oversee the execution of strategic projects, financial management, and executive reporting within the Office. In addition, the role will facilitate a working partnership and manage project execution with key internal corporate service providers to ensure progress and alignment with goals.
- Provides leadership, management and execution for a variety of areas including executive presentations, dashboard reporting, internal communications, divisional goals/metrics reporting and coordination of projects with internal corporate partners.
- Facilitate meetings with our internal corporate partners to discuss current and future initiatives to ensure alignment with goals and objectives of the Office(HR, Finance, Legal, Marketing, Realty, etc.).
- Works at the division, area and corporate levels on strategic business initiatives owned by the CAO.
- Support the CAO in the management of Executive Governance meetings including materials preparations, consolidation and management of action items, etc., including planning and executing off site strategic planning sessions.
- Manages the real estate portfolio by working with the Realty Division to plan for new space needs, lease expirations, cost oversight, moves, and new employee space.
- Performs internal division wide communications using multiple communication channels
- Manages human resources initiatives tied to employee engagement and diversity.
- Performs financial management oversight to enable achievement of financial goals.
- Manages executive dashboard reporting to management on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Coordinate across managers and teams to align activities with business priorities
- Manage operations and processes to ensure achievement of performance and strategic goals
- Manage processes and controls to ensure consistency and compliance across functions
- Enhance operational efficiency and develop performance metrics and reports
- Develop divisional and enterprise-wide communication for internal and external stakeholders
- Primary point of contact with corporate functions (e.g. Finance, HR, Marketing, Legal, Procurement, Global Realty Services, etc.) to provide review and strategic inputs
- Ensures standard, consolidated processes across BU functions and regions (NA, EMEA, APAC).
Financial & Resource Planning: Responsible for operational analysis and coordination/planning with BU managers and functions/teams, manage resource planning and approval processes, and support strategic programs.
Financial Planning and Analysis
- Financial planning, management, analysis, and reporting
- Analyze & interpret data to assist BU Leadership in understanding and delivering vs strategies and targets
- Work with other BU business leads to ensure achievement of financial including revenue and expense targets
- Review/Approval of Invoice (MarkView)
- Support Contractor workflows (funding and approval)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years financial services experience including project/program management experience. Consulting experience a plus.
Posted 3 Days AgoFull timeR-627889
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .