This supervisory position is within the AIS PE BU. Position will be responsible to direct the day-to-day accounting and admin for client sponsored investment funds.
· Review work papers, portfolio schedules, accruals and PCAP allocations, financial statements and footnotes, monthly bank recs, as well as quarterly management fee calculations.
· Review and/or prepare of capital calls and distributions, various client correspondences, as well as waterfall and cap account allocation.
· Work with database team on client deliverable.
· Heavy client interaction on a daily basis.
· Understand how to navigate through LPA.
· Maintain working relationship with all client contacts, auditors, lawyers and banking personnel.
· Ensure compliance with investment fund legal documents, i.e. LPA.
· Assist accounting managers to ensure compliance with investment fund agreements and other legal documents.
· Special projects as assigned.
During the course of normal day to day operation, be responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
· Accounting degree
· 2 to 3 years of supervisory and/or financial reporting experience is required.
· Private equity industry is a plus.
· Strong computer skills are required.
· Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills are required.
· Candidates must demonstrate initiative, be able to perform well under pressure and simultaneously handle multiple assignments.
MCH/Investran experience a plusPosted 6 Days AgoFull timeR-626443
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .