Strategy Support Manager
Job Opportunity Design Strategy Support Manager Design Strategy Support Manager -1904953 Description
Design support to develop the following project support materials: managing and interacting with project management team to ensure successful preparation and execution of plan.
Support and manage test fit preparation - initial layout studies and renderings to support proposed projects. Will require site visits to validate layout and signage opportunities.
- Support and manage signage renderings - prepare sign and branding studies to provide direction to sign vendors and transaction team to support landlord and municipal review.
- Support design updates to existing branch standard components to support value engineering efforts for current formats and to support design of new formats.
- Support development of branch level scope for annual refresh and renovation programs.
Standards - development and direction around maintenance of current standards
- Provide direction for quarterly updates to standards website: coordinate with Gensler website maintenance contact.
- Provide direction on list of items for quarterly updates. Facilitate monthly website update meetings with internal and external project support teams.
- Support material research for alternate furniture and finish solutions.
Support RFP initiatives:
Maintain Punch List and Project Close out Documentation:
- Support development of RFP materials, i.e. standard drawings and specifications
- 2019 RFP initiatives: Furniture Systems, Carpet and Flooring, Exterior Signage, Interior Signage and Merchandising
- Support process to ensure project close out of Punch list and Day 2 items from Project Management team
- Attend Retail Acceptance Punch list walk through and follow up 30 30 Walk throughs across the network
Support Development of New Branch Formats:
- Conduct site visits to assess industry innovations and Best in Class Solutions
- Prepare renderings and sketches to support new format design concepts and collaborate with consultant teams including outside architects in development of new models
- Boston based role with ability to travel to branch locations as necessary throughout the branch network
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply. Qualifications
Job : Distribution Strategy Primary Location : Massachusetts-Boston-75 State Street - 06366 - State Street-Corp Organization:Consumer & Business Banking (1001) Schedule : Full-time Job Posting : Sep 18, 2019, 1:17:16 PM
- AutoCAD 2018, SketchUp Pro, Photoshop CC 2019, Power Point for design and rendering presentation support
- Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Power Point and Excel
- Project Management and Construction Administration Experience preferred
- Strong Communication and Organizational skills required
- Ability to collaborate, problem solve and multi-task to support multiple project workloads
- 4+ years of Design and Space Planning Experience, Architectural Degree preferred
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SO
Share Job Work in Boston
Check out where you could be working if you apply
- INTERNSHIP JOBS
Discover internship opportunities that Santander has for bright, ambitious students like you.
- DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Here at Santander, we appreciate the importance of different voices and viewpoints.
- FEEDING THE HUNGRY
Santander Interns work together to help serve the community.
- Employee Perspectives and Testimonials | Careers at Santander
What do our employees enjoy most about working for Santander? Read more employee testimonials about working at Santander here.
- Santander's Charitable Contributions Program | Careers at Santander
Our communities are stronger when we support each other. That's why we're committed to the Santander Bank, N.A. Charitable Contributions Program.
Featured Jobs Your Jobs Saved Jobs
You currently have no jobs saved.
Recent Jobs Get the Scoop
Keep your finger firmly on the pulse. Sign up, and we'll make sure you know about all the newest Santander roles as they become available.
Select Your Interests Select a job category from the list of options. Search for a location and select one from the list of suggestions. Finally, click “Add” to create your job alert.
Job CategorySelect a Job CategoryAuditBank ManagerBank TellerBusiness AnalystBusiness DevelopmentBusiness OperationsComplianceConsumer and Business BankingCorporate BankingCorporate Management & InfrastructureCustomer ServiceData ManagementDevelopmentFinanceHuman ResourcesInformation TechnologyInternal AuditInternal Audit & Credit Risk ReviewInternational BankingInternshipLegal & Corporate AffairsLoan OfficerOperationsPart Time Bank TellerProduct Development & ManagementRiskRisk ManagementSalesSales ManagementUnderwriting
- Development, Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Corporate Management & Infrastructure, Boston, Massachusetts, United States